Ready to add products to your boutique that have ministry impact at the same time?
Welcome to Dropshipping with SanctuaryGirl™ & SyncLogic!
Welcome to Dropshipping with SanctuaryGirl™ & SyncLogic! By now you have applied and been approved for our Dropshipping Program. Congratulations! Follow the instructions below to get started syncing our products to your Shopify storefront. You'll be marketing to your customers and sharing your faith in the marketplace in no time!
SUPER IMPORTANT STUFF TO KNOW BEFORE YOU BEGIN:
YOU MUST HAVE A SHOPIFY STORE SET UP AND READY TO GO. SyncLogic only works from one Shopify-based store to another. If you do not have a Shopify store, you'll need to have one before you can dropship the automated way. If you do not have one, check out our Dropshipping Information Page for more information on how you can participate using the Traditional Method.
YOU MUST STILL PARTICIPATE! The benefits of Dropshipping far outweigh the work, yes, but there are still some things you must do! Watch your store for email order notifications that may come through so you can make sure they are paid and underway. If you don't pay for the order after your customer places it, then we will not receive it for shipping. Be sure to check your store and email often for any orders that have come through.
YOUR CUSTOMERS ARE STILL YOUR OWN. While we take care of the heavy lifting like providing and stocking your inventory, shipping and packaging, and providing new products, you must still connect with your own customers. Engage with them on your social media, private customer groups, email lists, or however you choose to communicate and market with them. We do not connect with your customers. As a matter of fact, they will never know we exist! That's the point of Dropshipping! It gives you the opportunity to present a beautiful store with amazing products, but with little or no labor involved. But you must take care of your people. Be sure to stay connected with them!
IMPORTANT: IF SOMETHING HAPPENS AND A PRODUCT IS OUT OF STOCK, WE WILL LET YOU KNOW RIGHT AWAY! WE CAN OFFER A CLOSEST REPLACEMENT OR OTHER ALTERNATIVE. ALSO, IF YOUR CUSTOMER NEEDS TO RETURN FOR ANY REASON OTHER THAN THE RARE MANUFACTURER'S DEFECT, THIS IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. EACH RETAILER/DROPSHIPPER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES WITH THEIR OWN CUSTOMERS.
So lets dig in! Follow these instructions to get started!
Remember: SyncLogic is only compatible for one Shopify store to another. If you do not have one, visit our Dropshipping page for details on how to dropship the Traditional Way.
1. First, visit your app store on Shopify and download SyncLogic. (At the time of writing, the SyncLogic offers a free period with a $19.99 per month subscription following. While there is no charge by us to Dropship, SyncLogic requires a paid subscription payable through your Shopify account. We do not have any involvement in this part.)
2. Once you download SyncLogic, launch the app and click on Subscribe to Connections.
3. Enter the following code into the Connection Code Field: 834M8S6H
4. Make sure the check box is checked next to "Match products with handle on accepted connection."
5. Under the "Create New Products" Section, make sure the check box is checked next to "Create new products when one is not found with your selected marketing strategy."
7. Under the "Unlink Behavior" Section, leave "Unpublish Product" as the default selection.
SETTING PRICES WITH SYNCLOGIC:
8. Price Transform Tool: (This step is optional.) SyncLogic gives you a great resource called the price transform tool. You can type in your desire markup in percentage format that you'd like to use based on our wholesale pricing. For example, if our wholesale price is $11 and you decide that you want to markup your retail price by 100%, Synclogic will automatically transform your SanctuaryGirl™ product price to $22 on your website. (This is just an example! You can set your prices based on what you think is most appropriate for your customer base. We do, however, recommend sticking to our Suggested Retail to avoid being priced higher than other SanctuaryGirl™ Retailers and potentially losing customers to price surfing!)
MAKE SURE YOU VERIFY YOUR CUSTOMER-FACING PRICES ARE CORRECT! YOU WANT TO BE SURE YOUR CUSTOMERS ARE PAYING THE RIGHT PRICE AND NOT WHOLESALE BY MISTAKE! IF YOU FIND THE PRICE TRANSFORM TOOL CONFUSING, YOU CAN ALSO EDIT THE PRODUCT PRICING DIRECTLY ON YOUR SHOPIFY STORE BY SELECTING LIKE-PRODUCTS AT ONCE AND USING THE BULK EDIT TOOL.
*****OUR RECOMMENDATION: DO NOT USE THE PRICE TRANSFORM TOOL IF YOU ARE NOT ALREADY WELL-VERSED. KEEP IT SIMPLE! WHEN THE PRODUCTS PORT OVER TO YOUR SHOPIFY STORE, DO A SEARCH IN PRODUCTS FOR "SANCTUARYGIRL" AND WATCH ALL OF OUR PRODUCTS COME UP. (AFTER THE SYNC IS COMPLETE!) SELECT THE LIKE PRODUCT GROUPS, HIT BULK EDIT, AND BINGO! BULK EDIT THE PRICING AT ONE TIME IN THREE SECONDS TO THE PRICE YOU WANT THEM TO BE. EASY PEASY!
8. Under the Price Transform Round Amount, insert 0 (IF YOU USE THE PRICE TRANSFORM TOOL. IF YOU ARE NOT, SIMPLY DISREGARD THIS SECTION.) inserting zero will make sure that all of your prices end in .00. If you want them to end in .99, for example, insert .99. Leave "Apply Transform to Compare At" and Field Mappings options unchecked.
9. Lets connect! Click "Acknowledged" after you read the disclaimer for Draft Orders. Make sure you understand these details as they are very important. Once you click "connect," SyncLogic will let us know you're waiting! Until we get you your final approval, the system will say "Pending Parent Acceptance." We will move as quickly as we can to get this done for you!
10. Once we approve the connection, Shopify & SyncLogic will start syncing our products to your store! Depending on the number of products available to sync, it may take up to 24 hours to complete the process.
So we are now connected! What does this look like when it's customer-facing?
What happens when a customer places an order!
When a customer places an order on your Shopify storefront for one of our products, it will create what's called a "draft" order with us.
When that customer places their order for one of our synced products on your storefront, our system will automatically create an invoice for you that will come to you via email.
IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU PAY THESE INVOICES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE:
Items are not deducted from our inventory until you complete your customer invoice. If someone else's store comes along and takes any remaining inventory before you complete your invoice payment, you may lose the product your customer paid you for. We are happy to provide a three-hour window of time to allow you to complete the invocie, but after that time, your reserved product for your customer may be released for sale.
BE SURE TO DOUBLE CHECK THE SHIPPING ADDRESS FOR YOUR CUSTOMER! WE SHIP TO THE ADDRESS PROVIDED BY YOU. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING ADDRESS THAT CONTAIN ERRORS. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE YOUR CUSTOMER'S SHIPPING ADDRESS IS CORRECT.
Shipping fees should automatically populate when you check out with your customer invoice. If there is an error and shipping fees are not included, we will connect with you via email and prepare a separate invoice for shipping. The order will not ship untiI shipping is paid.
IT'S THAT EASY! CHECK YOUR STORE AND YOUR EMAIL PERIODICALLY THROUGHOUT THE DAY AND SEE IF THERE ARE ANY ORDERS YOU NEED TO CONFIRM WITH US. WE TAKE CARE OF THE REST! WELCOME TO DROPSHIPPING WITH SANCTUARYGIRL™ & SYNCLOGIC!
Got questions? We've got answers!
Still not clear on what dropshipping is? Check out this great video by Shopify to help!
Ready to get started? Once you've decided if you'd like to participate in our Dropshipping or Wholesale Program, click the Let Me In Button to get started! All approved applicants will receive a Wholesale Account, while specified Dropshipping Applicants will receive the code to connect via SyncLogic. We encourage you to order a sample box or a few pieces for yourself once you are approved to start wearing and sharing your new brand! Welcome to the SanctuaryGirl™ family friend! We are so excited to meet you!